Dealmaker Media has the most relevant and fastest growing conferences in the tech sector. Help lead our growth and be apart of this amazing entrepreneurial organization. We produce the Grow Conference (www.growconf.com) and we're looking for someone who knows how to get sh*t done.
Can you motivate and excite a community, find and build relationships with top influencers from startup communities around the world? This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people to contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our "work hard/play hard" mentality, thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today.
* Market research and strategy
* Theme and content development
* Design and drafting conference program/agenda
* Determine and manage format, show flow and schedule
* Determine conference messaging and copywriting
* Build relationships and develop a large network of influencers to help attract the right talent
* Interview senior executives, investors and founders for speaking opportunities
* Research, identify, invite and confirm target conference speakers
* Prep and coach speakers on their panels or presentations
* Manage the operations, sales, marketing teams on conference execution
* Develop and manage conference timelines
* Establish and manage on-going relations with speakers and participants
* Running and managing conference onsite
* 4+ years of experience in producing and programming conferences
* Experience and/or a strong interest in the internet / entrepreneurship / venture / startups / mobile sectors is a huge plus
* Previous conference research and content development experience is a huge plus
* Rolodex of top influencers, investors and senior executives from the internet sector a major plus
* Experience making warm or cold calls is a huge plus
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
* Excellent project management skills
* Ability to work independently and under pressure, and to meet tight deadlines
* Confident communicator with good written and oral skills
* Experience managing teams
* Creative thinking
* Team player and possess good interpersonal skills
* Experience with google docs, gmail and other general internet based services is a must.
* Attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task is a must.
Check out our sites.....www.dealmakermedia.com, www.undertheradar.com and www.growconf.com